Wild Water Works
Wild Waterworks is hiring for lots of summer positions!!
Wild Waterworks outdoor waterpark has begun accepting applications for the 2019 summer season. In anticipation of a thrilling and busy summer, we will be hiring approximately 120 seasonal employees to fulfil a diverse and exciting range of job opportunities across all essential summer operations, including lifeguards, cashiers, food and beverage, guest services, security, maintenance and more!
Important things to note before applying to Wild Waterworks:
- All staff are required to attend mandatory training sessions throughout the month of May, as well as bi-weekly in-season training
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by the operating schedule
- As part of the Hamilton Conservation Authority team you may be scheduled and asked to report to a different conservation area to assist with special events, staffing shortages, etc. throughout the length of your employment period
- Positions are seasonal and do not allow for vacation periods during employment
- Positions require outdoor work for extended periods of time through various weather conditions
- Police Checks are required for all positions and must be submitted before working
- Staff must communicate effectively both orally and in writing when speaking to the public and staff
- Candidates should have attention to detail, confidence, and have a big smile!
If you think you are up for the challenge of the fast-paced and a safe, clean, healthy, FUN environment Wild Waterworks has to offer, see the available opportunities below and apply today!
Sara Kinnear – Manager
680 Van Wagners Beach Road
Hamilton, Ontario L8E 3L8
To apply for this job please visit conservationhamilton.ca.