Website Six Nations of the Grand River Development Corporation
Position: Bingo Sales Representative
Location: Six Nations Bingo Hall
Job Status: Permanent Part Time
Hours of Work: 0-44 hours per week
Reporting to the Operational Shift Supervisor the Bingo Sales Representative assists in the delivery of excellence in customer service that is conducive to generating revenue and an entertainment experience. The Bingo Sales Representative may be required to answers customer questions/concerns, conduct concession sales, cart sales, Nevada ticket sales, provide card sales, verify and payout various types of bingos, balance their cards and cash or cart and cash at the end of their shift, and/or at times call Bingo Sessions, all in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Six Nations Bingo Hall.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the Bingo Hall is clean and equipped with operating supplies such as concession supplies, cart supplies, session information, garbage bags attached to each table, clean ashtrays, and clean tables at the beginning and end of each session.
- Report to the sponsor’s booth at the beginning of each operating bingo session for duty assignments and distribution of cards and/or floats and/or Nevada tickets.
- Reports any discrepancies of cards and/or cash floats immediately to the Bingo Clerk or the Operational Shift Supervisor.
- Commence card and/or concession sales and/or Nevada tickets immediately following verification of cart supplies or cards and floats.
- May be required to assist with counter sales and/or twoonie jackpot sales on occasion.
- May be responsible for controlling the bingo program time by calling game ball numbers at a speed with which customers are able to mark their bingo cards accurately.
- Must acknowledge all bingos declared by patrons. Ensure that game(s) are ceased for all bingo verifications and make sure the caller is informed of a possible bingo.
- Issue prize payment amount immediately after the closure of each game played.
- Balance cards and/or cart and/or Nevada sales and cash at the end of the shift. Report shortages in float to Bingo Clerk.
- Provide fast and efficient service to the bingo hall patrons.
- Scheduling for this position will be primarily nights and weekends, the candidate must be available to work these shifts
- Refer all concerns to the Operational Shift Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as may be required.
***For a full description of the Essential Duties & Responsibilities and Education/Experience, please refer to attached Job Description for further details***
Please submit the following to the HR Department at the Six Nations Tourism Building in person/by mail at 2498 Chiefswood Road, Ohsweken, Ontario N0A 1M0 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form (Download)
- Cover letter
Or apply online at www.sndevcorp.ca/careers.
- Only those applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview
- Police Record Check and copies of education will be required at the time of Offer of Employment
To apply for this job please visit www.sndevcorp.ca.