Reporting to the Manager of Nutrition Services, you will be responsible for transport and tempering of food supplies and the accurate assembly and delivery of meals nourishment to patients, staff and visitors to the Hospital. Responsible for ware washing activities, which may include dish machine operation and manual washing in addition to cleaning. Operating cash register and cafeteria services may be required.
- Secondary school diploma
- Brant County Health Unit Food Handlers Certificate
- Current institutional food services experience
- Health Care Food Service Program Certificate preferred
- Able to handle all physical demands
- This position involves extensive physical effort for more than 80 percent of the shift including lifting, pushing and pulling of heavy carts and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team as well as an individual
- Exceptional demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and stat holidays
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES ALSO INCLUDE
Safety (patient, worker & workplace) is a BCHS Corporate Priority. The successful applicant will demonstrate good stewardship in the identification, reporting and mitigation of unsafe acts or conditions.
Brant Community Healthcare System is an equal opportunity employer. In order to ensure equal opportunities during the recruitment and selection process, Brant Community Healthcare System provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Explore this unique opportunity by forwarding your resume & cover letter to email@example.com