Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Are you an Indigenous Student?
Come work for the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) this summer and be a part of the Indigenous Summer Student Program!
- Cultural events with Indigenous students, workshops and networking opportunities
- Mentorship from an Indigenous CFIA employee
- Support from the CFIA’s Indigenous Employee network-the National Indigenous Advisory Circle
- Jobs in the field of:
- Science – Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Inspection, Laboratory technology, Veterinary medicine
- Corporate Services – Administration, Policy & Programs, Communications, Finance & Statistics, Human Resources, Computer systems/ IT
Applicants must self-identify as Indigenous/ Aboriginal (First Nations, Inuit or Metis) to be eligible for the program
Contact email@example.com for more information or to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org