Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Developmental Meat Inspector (Student Placement}
Position title: Developmental Meat Inspector (Student Placement)
Branch/ Division: Ontario Operations
Work location (city/province): Windsor, Ontario
Tentative start date: May 2019
Length: 4 Months
Hours per week: 37.5 hours
ABOUT THE POSITION
- perform post-mortem inspection of cattle or poultry portions, internal organs and carcasses
- make routine disposition on portions and internal organs
- identify carcasses requiring further evaluation by a Veterinarian
- Team Work
- Flexible and collaborative with colleagues
- Treats all others (including industry employees} with genuine respect
Requirements to apply
- Security Clearance
- undergo and pass a pre-placement health evaluation
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in a student placement at the CFIA, please send your resume to the following address and indicate the position you are applying for: email@example.com
Please note that this process is, specific to CFIA student placements.
You will only be contacted should an opportunity arise.
We thank all those who apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org