Developmental Meat Inspector (Student Placement}
Position title: Developmental Meat Inspector (Student Placement)
Branch/ Division: Ontario Operations
Work location (city/province): Windsor, Ontario
Tentative start date: May 2019
Length: 4 Months
Hours per week: 37.5 hours
ABOUT THE POSITION
- perform post-mortem inspection of cattle or poultry portions, internal organs and carcasses
- make routine disposition on portions and internal organs
- identify carcasses requiring further evaluation by a Veterinarian
- Team Work
- Flexible and collaborative with colleagues
- Treats all others (including industry employees} with genuine respect
Requirements to apply
- Security Clearance
- undergo and pass a pre-placement health evaluation
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in a student placement at the CFIA, please send your resume to the following address and indicate the position you are applying for: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this process is, specific to CFIA student placements.
You will only be contacted should an opportunity arise.
We thank all those who apply.