Warehouse Associate (NOC 7452)
Employer: Flanagan Foodservice Inc.
Job Location: 100 Sasaga Drive, Kitchener, ON N2C 2G7
Wage: $21.00 – $25.00 / hour, Nightshift Premium, Wage increase as per company policy.
Benefits: Disability, Dental, Pension, Extended Medical, Vision care benfist, Paramedical services coverage, Life Insurance, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Wellness program, Profit sharing, Bonus, Incentive Pay as per company policy
Employment terms and conditions: Permanent, full-time (32 to 48hours /week), Overtime, Morning, Evening, Night, Shift, Weekend
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Education: No education is required
Experience: No experience required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads (Up to 80lbs), Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required
Personal Suitability: Positive attitude, Efficiency, Goal-oriented, Hardworking, Quick learner, Adaptability, Analytical, Reliability, Team player
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
· All warehouse functions including shipping, receiving, restocking, order picking, selecting, loading/unloading;
· Operating an End Rider, with the potential to be cross-trained on Reach Truck and Lift Truck
· Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
· Clean work area
· Pick orders and stock
· Pack and unpack goods
· Ship orders
· Wrap goods
· Sort, crate and stack goods
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Safekeeping of company equipment and product, maintaining safety of yourself and those around you
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 100 Sasaga Drive, Kitchener, ON N2C 2G7
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.