Branch / Division: Ontario, North East Operations
Work location (city/province): Markham, ON
Tentative start date: May 2019
Length: Summer 2019
Hours per week: 37.5
Language requirement: English
Hourly wage: Rates of pay are determined at the initial appointment or reappointment stage and are based on the student’s current academic level.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Food Science or related science.
- Assist Inspectors in food sampling.
- Assist Inspectors in Microbiological and Chemical residue sampling.
- Administrative/data entry.
Competencies / Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Effective Interpersonal Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in a student placement at the CFIA, please send your resume to the following address and indicate the position you are applying for: Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this process is specific to CFIA student placements.
You will only be contacted should an opportunity arise.
We thank all those who apply .