Website VTR Feeder Solutions
VTR Feeder Solutions (Vibratory Tooling and Repair Inc.) – Grimsby, ON
Are you an accomplished Mechanical Designer with experience in Automation, and want to work with a growing company on the cutting edge of technology? If so, read on.
VTR Feeder Solutions is a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. We manufacture feeder systems for a variety of industries — from automotive to pharmaceutical. We have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight into the best feeding solutions.
We are growing our design department in order to support our growing business.
Why Join VTR Feeder Solutions?
- • Competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications
- • Comprehensive company paid benefits (including Health, Dental, Health Care Spending account)
- • Biweekly company provided staff lunch
- • Monday to Friday schedule with a flexible start time
- • Flexible work stations equipped with sit/stand desks, clean and bright shop floor.
- • Work Boot allowance
- • Work with other bright, talented people
- • Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- • And so much more!
- • Perform mechanical design and engineering tasks including concept development, detailed design, analysis, and creation of manufacturing and assembly drawings.
- • Using Solid Works prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawing reflecting design changes, in collaboration with other departments to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- • Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and complex drawings (plant assembly)
- • You may need to revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with other department leaders to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- • Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation if service is requested.
- • Serve as an information source on planning and design of components.
- • Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and performance guarantees) for future reference.
- • Establish filing guidelines for drawings to maintain up-to-date drawings
- • Identify and select materials needed for production.
- • Produce final detailed Bill of Materials.
- • Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- • Ensure outputs meet production safety and quality standards, as well as customer needs.
- • Must be proficient with Solid Works.
- • College or University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- • 3-5 years’ experience working in Mechanical Design preferably in an Automation Environment
- • Experience working with automated feeders, inline feeders, and/or bowl feeders as an asset.
- • Ability to work independently, as well with a team to reach a common goal.
- • Continuous improvement mindset.
- • Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- • Ongoing commitment to quality and safety.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, VTR Feeder Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to Elizabeth@vtrfeedersolutions.com