Website Zamboni Company Ltd.
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Position: Media Development Associate(s)
Start Date: May, 2019 (flexible)
Duration: 8 weeks
Pay Rate: $18 – $20 / hour
The Zamboni Company has maintained a Canadian operation since 1967. You may recognize the city of Brantford, Ontario, as the home of “The Great One,” Wayne Gretzky. For many years it has also been the Canadian home of the Zamboni ice resurfacer. The Canadian facility houses 48,000 square feet of Zamboni machine manufacturing and the plant is busy year-round.
Zamboni Company is seeking to hire a Media Development Associate for an 8-week period beginning in May of 2019. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Associate will assist the Marketing Department and the Sales Department with the development of marketing and training materials. They will also contribute to a variety of projects related to the company’s digital media presence, communication with Zamboni Authorized Distributors, and development of training content for Zamboni machine owners and operators.
One or more candidates may be hired for this position. As such, candidates who satisfy some but not all of the preferred qualifications are encouraged to apply. Depending on the core competencies of the candidate(s), their focus could be on graphic design or on the production of short training videos. Zamboni’s Brand Manager will provide mentorship and guidance throughout the duration of the work term.
- • Develop and execute projects and initiatives that support Marketing & Sales
- • Collaborate with colleagues at Zamboni, as well as Zamboni distributors and customers
- • Manage multiple concurrent projects; update stakeholders regarding progress and milestones
- • College or university student, preference for individuals in multimedia, communication studies, or marketing programs
- • Experience with image editing software
- • Video shooting and production skills
- • Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- • Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize numerous tasks
- • Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with numerous stakeholders within the organization and outside the company
- • Work in an international company with a globally-recognized brand
- • Opportunity to have ownership and autonomy on new and exciting projects
- • Develop content that will be consumed by Zamboni product owners and Zamboni distributors
Interested candidates should submit their resume and any relevant portfolio work to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org