Special Event Co-ordinator
Niagara Peninsula Homes Inc.
Job Gym is currently recruiting an experienced and well-rounded Special Event Co-ordinator on behalf of Niagara Peninsula Homes Inc. This full time opportunity offers a fantastic schedule of Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Compensation is $14.00 per hour. This position is funded through Canada Summer Jobs so candidates must be 15 to 29 years old.
The Special Event Co-ordinator will focus on the providing services to persons in the community, such as those with disabilities, newcomers to Canada (including refugees), members of a visible minority, persons who are homeless or street-involved, other groups with social or employment barriers including literacy and numeracy, children and/or youth and seniors. The Special Event Co-ordinator is responsible for cultivating new and existing events, increasing sponsorships and partnerships and having the necessary information to promote activities in the workplace.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to provide services to persons within the community
- Ability to build relationships with participants and volunteers while increasing sponsorships and partnerships
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Works well in collaboration with staff and teams to ensure participant experiences
- Knowledge and experience assisting with the development and implementation of media and promotional materials
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all candidates who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.