Website The Marco Corporation
Overall responsibility to complete all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures; including working in a safe manner, following quality processes, regularly meeting quotas, and completing required documentation.
• Minimum Grade 11 high school or equivalent. OSSD an asset
• Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30lbs frequently
• Good organization and communication skills
• Able to read, write, and understand verbal and written English instructions
1) Promotes a positive team spirit within the department and the workplace.
2) Strive to create and contribute to a pleasant work environment by treating all levels of Marco staff, suppliers and clients with respect and cooperation.
3) Other duties as required by the position.
1) Verify receiving as per quality procedures.
2) Apply Part numbers to product.
3) Relocate product to warehouse locations.
4) Load/Unload trucks as required.
5) Pick orders as per Label runs following quality procedures and complete required documentation.
6) Relocate product to pack stations.
1) Verify picked orders as per quality procedures.
2) Pack orders are per instruction sheets.
1) Verify correct order with packing slip.
2) Process orders through the shipping system.
3) Affix shipping labels/special instructions.
4) Place completed orders on appropriate skids for shipment.
Duties are performed in a warehouse environment. No travel is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.