Website VTR Feeder Solutions Inc.
Are you an up-and-coming Welder Fitter looking to join a fast growing company? If so, read on.
VTR Feeder Solutions is a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. We manufacture feeder systems for a variety of industries — from automotive to pharmaceutical. We have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight into the best feeding solutions.
We are currently looking to Hire a Full time Welder Fitter.
Why Join VTR Feeder Solutions?
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Permanent Full time work,
- 100% Coverage Benefits, with a Health Care Spending account with company paid premiums
- Paid Vacation time
- Flex Day start shifts, Monday – Friday
- Biweekly company provided staff lunch
- Work Boot allowance
- Clean and Safe work environment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW),
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Maintain safe work practices
- Assist in development of repair estimates
- Conduct Technical Inspections
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Reviews blueprints and specifications; ensures drawings and specifications will function as designed in environment intended for use
- Schedules critical and non-critical activities effectively for project success
- Ensures accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques
- Other assigned work as required
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a welder/fitter
- Valid welding certification (CWB), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), certified in all positions
- Experience and certified to use a forklift
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items (up to 65 lbs).
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Experience operating hand and power tools such as grinders, drills, saws and specialized equipment
- Strong attention to detail
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, VTR Feeder Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to Elizabeth@vtrfeedersolutions.com.