Pre-Apprentice & Level One Millwright Training Program
Millwrights maintain and repair stationary industrial machinery, equipment and systems and are often involved with installing, maintaining, repairing and removing equipment. Millwrights also perform routine maintenance activities, such as cleaning and lubricating equipment, adjusting valves and seals, and investigating breakdowns.
- Senior level high school, or equivalent (is encouraged).
- Meet minimum NPAAMB requirements:
- Registered NPAAMB client;
- Resides in one of the following urban centres:
- Brantford, ON.
- Fort Erie, ON.
- Hamilton, ON.
- Kitchener/Waterloo, ON.
- Niagara Falls, ON.
- St. Catharines, ON.
- Self-identified as an Aboriginal person: (Status/Non-status First Nations, Métis and Inuit);
- Between ages of 18 and 30; 3)
- Out of school/unemployed and/or underemployed;
- Ontario driver’s license (is encouraged).
- Willingness to participate actively in math upgrading.
- Commitment to full attendance and conduct expectations.
- Demonstration that you have researched millwright as a career.
|Deadline to Apply||April 19, 2019|
|Starts||May 3, 2019|
|Ends||August 23, 2019|
Conestoga College - Cambridge Campus