Basic Eligibility Requirements
To meet the minimum NPAAMB eligibility requirements you must:
- Be registered NPAAMB client (if you are not, contact your local YSO to schedule an intake appointment).
- Reside within one of the following catchment areas: Kitchener-Waterloo, Brantford, Hamilton, St. Catharines, or Fort Erie and Niagara Falls (proof of residency may be required).
- Self-identify as an Aboriginal person (status/non-status First Nation, Inuit, or Metis).
- Be 18 to 30 years of age at the time of intake/selection.
- Be out of school, unemployed, or underemployed.
Each program may have other requirements – please see program details for more information.
Want to Know More?
Contact your local Youth Services Officer for more information or to register for our programs.